We are currently looking for an experienced Account Handler to join our Commercial team in Coleraine.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to develop their career within the insurance industry. As an Account Handler you will provide a complete professional service to prospects, clients and Account Executives in respect of quotations, adjustments and renewals for all classes of commercial insurance, while also providing the highest standards of customer care, service and client retention.
Candidates will require the following:
· Minimum of 2 year’s insurance experience.
· Experience in a broking/insurance company environment
· 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above (or equivalent) including English and Maths (may be waived in lieu of experience)
· Computer Literate, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels using a variety of media.
· Team Player
· Keen eye for detail with the ability to analyse data quickly and accurately.
If you or someone you know has the energy, enthusiasm and ability to work within a demanding environment then this could be the perfect role.
What we offer in return
· Salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
· Continuous professional development
· Company Pension Scheme
· Eye care scheme
If you would like more information, please contact HR on HR@ablinsurance.co.uk or 028 90 99 3668.
To apply for the role please e-mail through a copy of your CV to HR@ablinsurance.co.uk or post it to HR, ABL Group, Jennymount Business Park, North Derby Street, Belfast, BT15 3HN by the closing date of 5.00 p.m. Wednesday 25th March 2020.
ABL is an equal opportunities employer.