ABL are currently looking for a Trainee Account Handler (Commercial) to join their Commercial Team in Armagh.
Based in Northern Ireland ABL Group provide a carefully balanced combination of risk management and insurance solutions – all designed around the specific needs and budget of each individual client.
Reporting to the Commercial Team Leader, the successful candidate will:
• Provide a complete professional service to prospects, clients, Corporate brokers and Account Executives in respect of quotations, adjustments and renewals for all classes of commercial insurance.
• Provide the highest standards of customer care, service and client retention.
• Provision of excellent customer service.
• Dealing with all business clients in a professional manner.
• Assist and support Corporate Brokers and Account Executives to ensure that all client’s instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately.
• Providing quotations and arranging new business.
• Dealing effectively with customers' needs, eg. Handling of adjustments, renewals and any other queries which may arise.
• Handling of customer complaints in accordance with company procedures.
• Maintaining FCA Compliance at all times.
• Maintain effective communication with all contacts, including insurance companies.
• Raise debits and credits in an accurate and timely manner.
• Create and update computer records.
• Daily administration of policy documentation.
• Complying with all company policies and procedures, including health and safety procedures.
• Carrying out any other functions deemed necessary for the effective operation of the Department.
Remuneration and Conditions of Employment
• Salary (negotiable depending on qualifications and experience).
• Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• 20 days annual leave plus 11 statutory days, with additional annual leave accruing based on length of service.
• Company Pension Schemes
• Private Medical Insurance
• Eye care scheme
• The post holder will be required to undertake such internal and/or external training as deemed necessary by Abbey Bond Lovis.
|Qualifications||• 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above (or equivalent) including English and Maths. (This may be waived in lieu of extensive related experience).||• 2 A Level Passes or equivalent.
• Working towards CII qualifications
|Experience||• Computer literate, with a working knowledge of Microsoft office, Word and Excel systems.||• Experience within an office environment.
• Experience within the insurance industry.
• Working knowledge of FCA regulations
• Working knowledge of Open GI.
|• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels using a variety of media.
• An effective, willing and enthusiastic team player.
• Self motivated with the ability to manage own workloads and act on own initiative to achieve set targets.
• Possess the energy, enthusiasm and ability to work within a demanding environment that requires a hands on approach
• Keen eye for detail with the ability to analyse data quickly and accurately.
The company have the right to increase the essential criteria where a large number of candidates meet both the essential and desirable criteria.
Jennymount Business Park
North Derby Street
Belfast, BT15 3HN
ABL Group is an equal opportunities employer