IT Professionals including IT Contractors, IT Consultants, Programmers, Software Developers, Web Designers, Internet Consultants, IT Project Managers, Graphic Designers
Why IT Consultants should consider Professional Indemnity?
- It provides cover for you in the event of a mistake occurring- be that a miscalculation, an incorrect recommendation or the accidental disclosure of company information;
- Accidental damage to IT equipment may result in a claim against you;
- A serious system failure or data breach due to oversight or miscalculation;
- A client may insist you have PI Insurance before any work can be carried out;
- Negligence; where you have failed providing the required services to a client;
- A professional body within your sector may require PI Insurance for membership.
- Cover for any wrongful advice given to clients; legal fees and compensation
- Flexible payment options including flexible payment dates and plan options
- Tailored policies to suit a wide range of requirements
- Quick & reliable responses to any queries
- As one of the Northern Ireland’s leading business insurance brokers, you will have access to a dedicated client manager as well as the backing behind you of our established network
- Access to our 24-hour legal helpline, so you can consult with a team of solicitors and other legal experts whenever you need to
- Unlimited policy changes – we won’t charge you admin fees if you need to amend your policy
- Retroactive cover — meaning work you completed before taking out your insurance policy is covered
- Support & help if you need to make a claim
Can We Help?
If you have any questions regarding professional indemnity, please email our team or call us on 028 9099 3600